World Cancer Day: Understanding Role Of Nutrition, Lifestyle Changes To Control Cancer
People across the globe need to be aware regarding nutrition and other lifestyle changes that can be implemented to help them recover and potentially reduce the risk of the same cancer recurring or a new one developing.
World Cancer Day, which is observed to spread awareness, inspire change and reduce the global impact of cancer, is celebrated on February 4, every year. On this World Cancer Day, let’s dive into the role of nutrition and lifestyle changes in order to reduce the risk of the deadly disease.
- ANI: https://www.aninews.in/news/health/world-cancer-day-understanding-role-of-nutrition-lifestyle-changes-to-control-cancer20210204130323/
- Businessworld: http://www.businessworld.in/article/World-Cancer-Day-Understanding-role-of-nutrition-lifestyle-changes-to-control-cancer/04-02-2021-373650/
- INDIA TV: https://www.indiatvnews.com/video/lifestyle/world-cancer-day-understanding-role-of-nutrition-lifestyle-changes-to-control-cancer-682808
- ZEE5: https://www.zee5.com/zee5news/world-cancer-day-understanding-role-of-nutrition-lifestyle-changes-to-control-cancer
- yahoo!news: https://in.news.yahoo.com/world-cancer-day-understanding-role-072011001.html