HNG provides integrated solutions and services to help governments, enterprise hospitals to enhance the quality of Emergency Management services with Emergency Response Center (ERC) solutions. HNG's unique ERC solutions provide a one-stop access to determining emergency location to till reach the victim to appropriate hospital or intimating police or fire department incase emergency related to respective areas. HNG's ERC solution provides quick and integrated response and service to emergencies. HNG brings the expertise to address all kinds of emergencies in the most rural areas to overcrowded urban localities.
- Call taker can get Automatic popup of call when logged in with soft phone.
- By Pressing F2 Key he can get Popup call for entering caller, victim and Incident Details for a new call.
- If the caller calls from the same number call taker can view the no of times called and call history of the Number.
- If the caller is Stanger Mandatory fields are optional if the caller is attendant fields are mandatory.
- Call Taker can add multiple no of Victims for Same Incident.
- Based on the Type of call taker will dispatch calls if the call type is Emergency Call Taker will dispatch the call to Dispatcher. If the call type is missed, test, enquiry etc. he can terminate the call
- Caller can Book the vehicles for
- Pick up?s (Pre-Booking)
- Hospital to Hospital transfer
- Events & Corporates
- Call Taker can View Nearest Hospital and Ambulance details by searching through Nearest Location
- Call Taker can view the Incident Location Through GIS
- About ERS gives a clear and brief description about the application.
- Call taker can Search for the Incident details based on the Incident ID and he can also view the Incident details through Advance search by entering victim name, location and date.
- Call Taker can view Duplicate Call Details he can also view Incident details by entering location
HNG Solution is built around 3 core areas of Emergency response, which we call ARR Model.
Alert: This component of the solution is the first point of contact for the caller in distress. When the call dials the designated number, the call gets connected with the Call Taker who takes the call details, the accident location and victim details.
Respond: This is the second component in the solution which aids the ERC Staff to locate nearest available ambulance and hospital using the GIS map and the ambulance is assigned to rush to the location to pick up the victim.
Revive: The third component in the solution which takes care of the last mile activities from the time the victim is picked from the spot and shifted to the hospital. The in transit or pre hospital care given to the victim is monitored and recorded in the Revive component of the solution suite.
The entire process is monitored and tracked real-time with the help of Operations control Centre to ensure SLA adherence and optimum resource utilization.
Call taker Application (CT) is a browser based application through which the agent can take calls, fill in the caller and incident details, classify the type of call as emergency / non-emergency, and dispatch the case to Dispatch agent, which is handled at, DA end through DAA Application. The following implicit and additional functionality is provided for efficient handling of the emergency.
- Capture the incident related information like phone number, City, Location, Landmark, Road, Pin-code etc.
- Based on the caller information classifies the call as Emergency
- Collects and records all facts of emergency (Time of call, location information, Informer details etc)
- Edit Incident Details ,if any
- Enter Caller Remarks
- Dispatch medical emergencies to DA.
- Terminate the call if call is of Nuisance/wrong/Disconnected/Missed/Appreciation type.
- Transfer/conference the calls and dispatch the case accordingly.
- Escalation of call to Supervisor. Supervisor can view the logged in agents, call history, active emergency calls, resource modification module (through which agents are mapped to the supervisors), total calls, Unattended calls.
- View Call History of current call (Schedule IV ? 2.10)
- The system would give visual and audible alerts in case of wrong entries in the Challan fields. (Schedule IV ? 2.15)
- Integrated with the telephone database to get the address of the caller on receipt of a call, for land line originated calls. (Schedule IV ? 2.12)
- For the landline calls the details like name of the caller, Building number, Street, Locality, City, Town, District, Pin-code details are auto-populated, where available. (Schedule IV ? 2.12)
- Call Takers application is provided with the information of the number of times the particular phone has called the call center in a day, month or year. (Schedule IV ? 2.10)
Dispatch Agent Application (DAA) is a browser based application through which the agent processes the incident information by assigning the appropriate ambulance to the incident. After ambulance has attended the case, this application captures the case timings and remarks before case is closed. The following implicit and additional functionality is provided for efficient handling of the emergency.
- Processes the medical related incidents.
- Captures victim related information like name, age, gender, economic status, social status and remarks which DA can collect it from informer/TMP/Victim.
- De-assign the ambulance if service is not required.
- Closes the call capturing the victim?s information and other details like whether the case is closed / Un-availed / Not Assigned.
- Also records Vehicle and hospital related information from TMP like Departure time, scene arrival time, scene departure time, hospital reach time, admitted time.
- Select the Emergency Sub Type , and Standard remarks
- DA can make Outbound / Inbound calls by using soft phone.
- DA can make transfer/ conference with the TMP/Informer/Victim using Soft phone
- Escalation of call to Supervisor.
- Can provide Inter facility transfer (IFT) to another hospitals.
- Collect the distance covered from Base location till Hospital arrival.
- Application supports two windows. One window will display the Challan and the other window will display the map having location of incident and live ambulance vehicle positions. (Schedule IV - 2.14)
- Capability of sending SMS / live calls to the user defined GSM / CDMA telephone numbers. (Schedule IV - 2.6)
- The system should give visual and audible alerts in case of wrong entries in the Challan fields. (Schedule IV - 2.9)
- ssign one/multiple Vehicle/s for a particular case by confirming the availability of ambulance with TMP using GIS / AVLT technologies. (Schedule IV - 2.1)
IHP application is an application for the qualified doctors in the call centre. IHPs furnish assistance to emergency medical technicians who take care of the patient in the ambulance providing pre-hospital care. IHP application is an interface for the doctors to view the personal details of the victims, to fill the medical vitals of the victim taken from the TMP, to view symptoms, to fill medication and illness details etc.
- Search based on Call Id.
- Fill Vitals given by TMP.
- Record personal details of the victim.
- Conference / Transfer / Hold calls.
- View Caller Details.
- Soft phone.
- Call History (If the case is previously attended by IHP, the details is saved for further assistance).
- Pre-Arrival Instructions (Written document containing guidelines for the diseases / illnesses).
This module facilitates the agent to handle an emergency in a time-critical fashion. The application enables DA to identify the incident location, assign an ambulance to the emergency situation and assign the case to a hospital. The GIS maps are to be provided on a scale of 1:5000
- Identify the incident location.
- Find the nearest available ambulance.
- Find the nearest relevant hospital.
A LAN based application will be provided to query and search available ambulances in a map interface and dispatch the ambulance to the incident site identifying the shortest path and from the incident site identifying the nearest hospital.
- Incident Information is transferred to GIS module from DA application Incident Info Screen.
- DA selects the information link which further zooms to particular Incident Location.
- After zooming to the Incident Location, using Nearest Ambulances Search tool, GIS module finds the Nearest Ambulances.
- A data grid will be displayed with the Ambulances availability status on a distance sorted manner.
- From the data grid information, DA selects the nearest available ambulance. After the selection of Ambulance, a shortest path will be displayed on the map.
- Through DA application Incident Info screen, DA dispatches the Nearest Available Ambulance to the Incident Location
The FMS module furnishes the facility for the Emergency Response System to monitor the working of the vehicles (ambulances) enabling them to be always ready for an emergency.
- Tracks Vehicle Information (General, Physical & Registration Information).
- Tracks Vehicle Related Information (Road-Tax, Pollution Checks, Insurance, Equipment and Fitness Information).
- Tracks Periodic / non-periodic maintenance schedules.
- Tracks Accident Information of the Vehicle.
- Visual Alerts for the expiry of Road-Tax, Fitness, etc.
- Email Alerts.
- Allocation of a vehicle to location.
- Allocation of Pilot(s) / TMP(s) to a vehicle.
- Track Trip Sheet Information.
- Attachment of documents for current and deleted vehicles.
Hospital Directory System is a system through which the agent can view list of hospitals registered in the system. It furnishes the agent in decision making while selecting the hospital, with useful information like appropriate hospital availability at different geographical locations, hospitals with particular specialty etc. DA is provided with the hospital directory information which contains the list of hospitals and the contact numbers. The information will include Lat/Long and specialties. These hospitals are grouped based on the Zones. All required hospital data is the responsibility of Fortis Healthcare.
- Hospitals Registration.
- Specialties and Facilities.
Operations Control Centre (OCC) is the central monitoring and control system for the entire operations. The system operates based on the ?Key Performance Indicator? that is configured into the system. KPIs can be configured at various levels from the ERC and the Ambulance tracking and Monitoring. This will enable:
- Monitor the real time movement of the ambulances and First responders
- Alerts in case of ambulances exceeding the designated norms like over speeding, fuel level going below minimum required level, vehicle due for maintenance etc.
OCC will be equipped with display screens which will display the operator and call status at the ERC, the location and current status of the ambulances. The OCC staff will be able to drill down to one particular ERC operator or the ambulance to find out what exactly is happening at that point of time. By implementing OCC, you will achieve:
- Operational Efficiency
- Cost optimization
Once the call has been established as an Emergency Call, all the required details are captured and the information is passed to Dispatch Executive. Caller preference for hospital and type of ambulance are collected.
- Distressed caller call Emergency number 102
- Call taker (CT) attend the call and act accordingly for various scenarios
- Enquiry calls - Transfer the call to IVR
- Non-Emergency calls - Record Call type and terminates the call
- Emergency calls - Record Caller / Incident details / Emergency Group (Medical / Police / Fire)
- Medical Emergency - Dispatch data to respective medical Dispatch Agent (DA)
- Dispatch Agent (DA)
- Identify nearest available ambulance to the incident location using GIS
- Assign and Dispatch ambulance to the incident
- If required, dispatch First Responder (Track First responder bikes using GIS/AVLT in DA)
- Intimate Ambulance Crew about the incident
- Ambulance Crew (Pilot and Trained medical professional (TMP))
- Start Trip from the Base Station
- Reach Incident Location
- Transfer victim to the ambulance
- TMP record vitals at the time of picking up the victim
- Proceed to the desired Hospital with appropriate facility and specialty
- TMP call IN HOUSE PHYSICIAN for medical advice to handle critical cases
- TMP provide necessary pre-hospital medical care to the victimM
- TMP record vitals during transit and before reaching hospital
- TMP record Pre-hospital Care Record (PCR)
- Reach Hospital
- TMP handover the victim to the Hospital along with PCR
- Take ambulance for Sanitization as required
- Return back to Base Station
- Intimate Emergency Response Centre (ERC)
- Dispatch Agent - Call Closing (DA)
- TMP provide the case details