- Apollo Telemedicine Networking Foundation: A 12 Year Journey
- World's first V-SAT enabled village Hospital commissioned in March 2000 by President Bill Clinton
- 160 Telemedicine centers including multiple overseas
- 84,000 teleconsultations all speciality are address through Telemedicine
- Distances covered 100 to 4500 miles.
- Pioneer in proof of concept validation studies in mHealth using 3G
- Inter Apollo Hospital Grand rounds in 10 different specialties.
- Largest number of Teleconsultations & CME programs provided to 29 African countries under the Pan Africa Project.
- ATNF represented in National Task force on Telemedicine and other Government of India Committees.
- First International Telemedicine Conference organized in 2007
- 130 presentations in regional, National and International conferences.
- 70 publications in Regional, National and International Journals.
- "Patient Empowerment in Rural Tamil Nadu: The eWay" for your kind reference. This is the initiative of MSSRF & ATNF to empower rural populace and termed as "TeleHealth Educational Program".
The HNG healthcare solution is tested, inexpensive, and proven to be repeatable in a variety of geographies. We transform healthcare delivery and emergency response, especially in emerging economies. Our approach integrates entire ecosystems?governments, private hospitals, diagnostic labs, pharmacies, insurance companies, telemedicine professionals, etc.?to speed the delivery of treatment and reduce costs.
Using HNG, citizens can reach healthcare professionals anytime, anywhere.
HNG employs only qualified, experienced professionals who deliver the highest-quality care.
HNG is the citizen?s single source for a broad range of care, including specialized treatments.For governments
HNG enables governments to deliver improved services to citizens improving their quality of life.
By leveraging HNG?s technology, governments can implement public health policies more effectively at lower costs.
With HNG, governments can target specific disease vectors and control epidemics with greater accuracy and efficiency.
HNG collects and analyses a massive amount of data and information, which provides insights to governments on epidemiologic data. This allows decision makers to accurately identify disease cause and effect correlations, and create and advance both preventive and corrective health policies.